Thursday, November 3, 2011

Web, here I come,

Why do a writer need a web space? Never mind. Yes, we do. However, I'm kind of reluctant to share more than my books out there. I started my cyberlife on Tweeter, and to my surprise, it went well. So far, I meet a few interesting folks, even see some very private pictures. I had no idea you can share such  things on Tweeter. I'm digressing again, see? I'd rather go back to what I think I do best, creating characters who get at one another in the most intimate ways.
I'm proud of myself today, because I created my Goodreads account, and posted on a couple of blogs. I even did my first blogging. That's huge, trust me. At least, for me.

I joined Booklikes too 

Also, Unless otherwise credited, all pictures used in this blog and my books covers are from Scarlett Content, provider of Adult Stock photo sets (NSFW link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment